Author: Unknown
•Sunday, January 05, 2014

Did your heart broken? 

Did someone break your heart?

We are all broken inside admit it. Whether it was because of a betrayal of someone we love or a failed relationship or marriage. Whatever instances that make your heart break or painful.

My boyfriend break up with me last month and yes, I admit it was hurt like hell because we've been together for four years. At first I was in shock and I was kinda in denial of the sad news. But what can I do if he don't want me in his life anymore? Well, life must go on isn't it?

Many people are just good in hiding their brokenness. They can show to the whole world that everything is fine and going smoothly. They can show what the world's want to see. I remember a quote that say
"all it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never noticed how broken you really are..."
I think many of us master that deception nowadays. No matter how bad it was we can still manage to say I'm okey and I'm fine with a heads up that looks like nothing really happen then smile.
We don't want others to look pity on us. We pretend to be strong and tough though it really pain us.

I will be hypocrite if I will not admit that I am also that kind of woman. I don't want that pity look on people's eyes. I hate it as much as I hated feeling weak and helpless. But now I realized sometimes you need to feel the pain so you can really move on. Get angry and grieve as much as you want but set an expiration date. We cannot stay longer on that stage because somehow it can poison us as a human being. We will become bitter in life. It was hard but soon it will lessen the pain. I was still in grieving stage but little by little I'm on my way to acceptance stage. 

What ever your feeling as of this moment let's have faith in God that soon we will be okey. No matter how painful is the situation just surrender all things to God and keep praying. Later everything will fall into proper places.

|
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 05, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: