Author: Unknown
•Sunday, January 19, 2014

I think I forgot to mentioned on my previous post that we also need to REST.
When you think you had all done all the things to make it right but still nothing happen sometimes the best thing to do is rest for a while but don't quit. Remember the poem Don't Quit.


When things go wrong, as they sometimes will 
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill 
When funds are low and the debts are high 
And you want to smile but you have to sigh 
When care is pressing you down a bit 
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Yes, my friend don't you quit. We just need to rest for a while then come back again. But do you know where is the best place to rest? HOME.

HOME - where you can be yourself...where you don't need to pretend and wear mask...where you can feel the love and affection of your family...where you can talk non-stop and nonsense...where there is love overflowing...where there is laugh despite all the tragedy that happen in the past..where you can really rest.

When I'm tired and losing my direction in life. I go home and rest. After that I feel recharge. My heart will set on fire again. 

Photo credited: Word Art Word by Jennifer

PS..got 5 days rest and now enjoying my second day..ohlala! sipping coffee in a cold wheather while writing..thank God for allowing this thing to happen..you are so GREAT! 

|
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 19, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: