Author: Unknown
•Sunday, July 26, 2015

Patience...

I'm running out of it lately.
I'm loosing my temper and easily got irritated.
Yeah, I know, my LOVE TANK was almost EMPTY.

Note: photo was not mine..just used this for illustration.
Within you is a Love Tank. And your Love Tank has a faucet. The only way for love to flow out of that faucet is if your Love Tank is full. If you don’t receive love, you won’t be able to give love. You can’t give what you don’t have. You can’t love anyone if you don’t love yourself. You can’t even love God if you don’t love yourself. ~Bo Sanchez

Yes, maybe because I was giving love to anybody.
Trying to understand each and everyone so they can feel my love and support. Now, I'm almost empty because of giving. I give...give...give...and no return. Yes, at some point though I know it is wrong to expect a return sometimes I can't help it. Gosh! I am only human. I stumble and fall. Despite the fact that I am practicing to apply all the teaching that I read and heard. 

But allow me to share what my mentor Bo Sanchez said.

“Only God’s love can fulfill your deepest needs. Don’t get from others what you can only get from God”

"Stop looking for your happiness from other people. Not from a boyfriend or girlfriend or husband or wife or parent or friend or leader. Go to Jesus…Jesus accepts you without condition, and celebrates you without condition"

“Be the grace-filled person. And when you do this, trust that God will find a way to reward you outside the existing system…Trust in grace. Do the right thing and you don’t have to chase after grace. Grace will chase after you.”

WOW!!! Maybe I just need to rest.
Recharge and refill my love tank into the loving arms of my God.

Have a blessed day...


|
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 26, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: