Author: Unknown
•Thursday, July 02, 2015

After attending a bible study the thought that linger to me is to pray,

"Lord, teach me to love you".

Nowadays it so easy to say I love God, I love Jesus but do we really love Him?


I mean the real essence of love.

And it came to me that I never included that phrase to my prayer. Honestly it never was.

And if God will ask me the question
"Do You Love Me?"



Maybe I cannot easily answer the question.
Because I know deep within me there is still selfishness.
Yes, I pray, but mostly for myself, for my families, friends.

I never prayed "How can I love you, Lord?", "Teach me to love you, Lord"

And recently I watched this video coming from facebook that somehow describe me.

Buti na lang talaga mabait si God. Must watch!



Simple Animation that will touch your heart, nakakaiyak talaga 'to.. ganda ng message ni God sa atin.
Posted by Vice Ganda. on Monday, August 11, 2014

And from now on I will include that to my prayer. "Lord, teach me to love you."

|
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 02, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: